If I remember correctly I spoke to someone about this. She was a chain smoking white woman. She told me that white voices were not welcome, constructive or otherwise. I don't miss those days at all.
We are seeing this in the USA today. It's scary. This is not the rise of fascism, it is fascism. America has got to the point where people will not even text certain concepts (like Charlie Kirk) to each other for fear of reprisals.
________________________________________
The attached document is a CLOSED invitation that a reader has been invited to on the 7th of December (same day the PPPFA goes live). I'd love to attend but alas I am busy (although this is irrelevant as I wasn't invited). Why not try your luck and see if you can blag your way in, tell them I sent you. And if you do get in please don't be shy in sending the amended codes and act my way.
The Department of Trade & Industry- BEE Unit
The dti cordially invites you to a closed Information Session on the proposed amendments to the BEE Act and Codes of Good Practice for the B-BBEE
Details of the Workshop
Date: 07 December 2011
Time: 08h00 for 08h30Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre RSVP: Salamina Madisha / Lumka Kemele
Tel: 012 394 1636 / 012 394 5469
E-mail: SMadisha@thedti.gov.za / LKemele@thedti.gov.za
Would it be safe to assume that the amendments will be made public on Wednesday or Thursday this week?
Comments
Post a Comment