Remeber the 2010 football world cup (June 2010)

 Football, soccer, whatever.  Truly a game I care nothing about.  First it was Oliver who was obsessed.  Now it's James.  James has taken obsession to a new planet.  He's over-obsessed.  Obviously we talk about football a lot.  Not so much talk.  I listen a lot.  

I remember seeing the people arrive.  I also went to one game with my father, again he paid.  I have one more football game left in me, other than James' games, and this is to take him to a Spurs game at home.  Then it's over.  No more.

I think I was a bit excited at the time. 

_______________________________

You've got to be living in another world if you aren't getting into the world cup spirit. I was at Melrose Arch this morning and it is madness - I heard very little English being spoken, and the English I heard didn't sound very South African. Saw lots of sombreros and other types of garb. Welcome people - this is going to be the best world cup ever. Can't wait for it 

Comments