SABC censorship from April 2014

 Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert anyone?  The SABC wouldn't flight this.  But you must remember that this was in the day of "I got bruin".  That short little fuckwhit who eventually got booted out.

I'm reposting this because I met Mmusi in a coffee shop with Oliver.  I felt this huge presence and really wanted to back him.  I lost all respect for him when cyril the spineless toad came into power. We were all so optimistic.  We wanted him to change South Africa (spoiler - he's make it worse).  And soon after he was sworn in Mmusi started making a noise about cyrils tubby son who managed to take R500k from Bosassa - don't care if I've spelled it wrong.  I thought we needed unity at this time.  Mmusi was muck-raking when we didn't need it.  I didn't vote for the DA nationally at the next election because of this.

Mmusi's gone and the DA remains the only hope in SA.


 

Comments