These go to 11

 This was the last post for my children.  Thank goodness I've managed to repost the picture.  James called it "Dreaded Guy".  This was a very disruptive time for all of us, specifically James.  His teacher, Michael Colins, would meet him at least once a week to help him through this.  He was a very brave boy.

I didn't have much to write at the time.  I'd moved out but was still working in the house.  I think that was a good move because it eased the kids into the separation.  I missed things.  I did school lifts and went to school functions and they would stay over for a night.  I didn't see things that I would have in the past.  And so I didn't have much to write about.

I love you JimJam, for always and forever. 

By the way, "these go to eleven" is one of James' favourite sayings.  He's turned his friends onto it.  And this year is a Spinal Tap renewal year too. 

November 23, 2022

Comments